- Attendance: News Show begins daily at 7:50. Your child is tardy if they come in after 7:50 am.
- Ice Cream/Slushy Money: Students are responsible for their money on a daily basis. Ice Cream/Slushy $.75
- Agendas: Please sign your child’s agenda nightly. Agendas will remain at school over the weekend.
- Homework: Before you sign your child's agenda each night, please take a minute to check and make sure your child has completed ALL homework.
- Hat Day: On Fridays ONLY, students may pay $0.50 to wear a hat during school hours.
- Fabulous Friday: Students will be rewarded for good behavior (Treats/Movies/ Playing Games)
- Treats: If you would like to send in snacks for the class, we have 22 students.
- Behavior: Students that receive more than 10 marks per month on the behavior chart, will not be allowed to participate in Fabulous Friday. If your child can not participate, a note will be sent home to notify you.
- P.E. Days: Refer to your child’s class schedule (teacher schedule) to know which 3 days your child will attend P.E. each week. Please remind your child to wear/bring tennis shoes. Tennis shoes are a requirement for P.E.
- Newsletters will go home every Monday, this is another form of Parent Communication. It gives an overview of the week’s plan.
- Parent/Student Folder will go home bi-weekly. Day may vary from week to week. Please sign and return folder the next day.
- If your child’s form of transportation changes, please send a note or call the office before 2:00 p.m.
Thanks for all the help and support you give your child!!
Parents make the difference!!